DOORS OPEN FOR EARLY COMMITTERS
SATURDAY, September 16th
ONCE KIND FOLKS LEARN HOW TO HAVE BOUNDARIES, THEY, AND THEIR BOUNDARIES, THRIVE.
Boundaries are the infrastructure for your life and relationships.
You want them to be healthy, easily articulated, clear, & kind.
If you are kind, traditional advice about boundaries has likely failed you. It doesn't work because it doesn't feel right and it doesn't jive. It doesn't feel like an extension of you or your kindness.
Traditional boundary advice doesn't offer a way of cultivating and tending healthy boundaries that considers who you are or what your experience has been. You need a personal solution that nourishes the deep roots of your life, and allows kindness to be your superpower.
You see, kind people need solutions that feel kind, or they won't do it. Or worse, they try it but because it's not "them", it feels like it backfires. I'm ready to show you a new way, which also happens to be both revolution and revelation.
They are an elegant and powerful combination!
It seems it’s the kindest of folks who have the greatest challenges with boundaries. The folks whose hearts are so very big, who give unlimited second chances, who carry the bad behavior or others on their shoulders, all while wanting to do the right thing. The folks who might even think they don’t deserve boundaries, or that boundaries might even be selfish. Or they don’t know what to do or what to say to make things different. The folks who don’t want to turn their back on someone… but are starting to feel like they are suffocating. I saw this in women I deeply admired, and in my sister whom I deeply love.
So I created a way to teach boundaries that uses your kindness as your boundary SUPER POWER.
This is your invitation to join me to learn how!
KINDNESS CAN BE A TOOL TO TAKE A STAND FOR YOURSELF
What we tolerate, we perpetuate, and with your new tools, beliefs, and rewiring, you will use boundaries to AMPLIFY your kindness into the world.
I’m totally serious.
It’s a journey to feeling like you have, tend, and maintain healthy boundaries with ease and without all of the hang ups, guilt, not-knowing-what-to-do, fear of repercussions, feeling like a jerk.
Healthy boundaries are the KEY to everything else in your life, as they are connected to everything in your life.
That’s a big ol’ claim, but I’ve found it to be absolutely true.
By the end of our journey you’ll walk away with tools, skills, new ways of thinking, and a complete rewiring and understanding of how healthy boundaries are the infrastructure to support who you want to be in the world, how people relate to you, and the infrastructure to your kindness.
But the end of the journey comes by way of gently powerful work we’ll do together. Boundaries are SO much more than just saying “no”.
And kindness? We’re all about kindness, from the way the material is presented, the way you’ll experience and integrate your learning, and the way you will be held throughout the course. Humor, compassion, laughter, acceptance, community, and fabulous women create the most magical version of kindness. (Lots of laughter!)
Kindness is also what makes this journey special. It’s only for kind people.
I 'do' and approach boundaries differently than the way many other teachers do.
In fact, many have said it is revolutionary.
Here are a few beliefs I hold around boundaries:
- Boundaries are the container and infrastructure to your life, giving it form and shape.
- Boundaries are connected to, and play a role in, everything you do.
- Boundaries are SO much more than just about saying "no". (And, much more than what you say "yes" to, too.)
- Boundaries are not about what you want to keep out, but what you want to keep, and live within.
- Boundaries are an extension of your kindness.
- Boundaries can be a gift to others to get the best version and experience of you.
I could go on, but here is my bottom line: Healthy boundaries are best created by turning what you value, into a verb.
Kind people have trouble with traditional boundary advice as that advice really doesn’t seem kind. It often sounds like ways you don’t want to be or don’t want to live with yourself. But don’t let kindness fool you. It’s your superpower! It doesn’t mean you get walked on, are weak, or are overly sensitive.
"This course has exceeded my expectations both in terms of the content and in the amount of personalized help I have received. It is truly a course for kind people; you will not be expected to change who you are to create and enforce boundaries. In fact, you are encouraged to get to know yourself and your values and provided with the support to do so. Participating online has allowed me to get great insight from Randi as well as belong to a community of like-minded individuals. Sometimes the universe sends you exactly what you need at exactly the right moment. That, for me, was Randi and this class."
- Jennifer Weibe
You all come to this journey with different hopes, in hope that things will be different. While there are similar stories and desires that lead you here, your situation and reasons are a distinct reflection of the constellation of your life. The Healthy Boundaries for Kind People journey is about making shifts within that constellation, and rearranging, if not remodeling, the people, interactions, relationships and experiences you will have moving forward.
So what might this mean for you?
Within the infinite potential of Healthy Boundaries for Kind People, where will healthy boundaries, that you can feel good about, make a difference in your life? What will be different? What is so very worth having healthy boundaries?
For many, this means:
- The heavy burden of always "doing the right thing" for everyone else, at your own peril, becomes the lightness and delight of doing what is important to you, and close to your heart, and making THAT your contribution to the world.
- Old patterns at work, with colleagues, bosses, or in own business, are eliminated and replaced by a path to get ahead, be seen, heard, and respected, paved with kindness, and now seen as one of your assets.
- The paralyzing feeling of being flustered or fumbling for words when you face confrontation or challenging conversations can be replaced with confidence, ease, and poise.
- The loaded emotional feeling of dread, and guilt ,of being with family can transform into mutual respect or even... (wait for it)... a good time. And sit down for this: even with in-laws. While traditional boundary advice often says to just "cut people out", that isn't always an option, nor what you might want to do.
- Having your spouse, partner, or significant other take a stand for you with their family. Or a boss or colleague, giving you full credit and praise for your contributions and good work.
- Break free from the spell and hold, of narcissists and bullies. Even when they are your parents.
- Feeling bulldozed over and undervalued because people just assume you will do things for them, or that you have nothing better to do than what they want you to do, transforms into being valued, respected, and appreciated by them.
- Being enraged and frustrated with a loved one's life choices, to moving to a position of supporting them without becoming a part of the drama.
DO THESE THINGS MAKE HEALTHY BOUNDARIES WORTH IT?
Yes. More than you can even now know!
"Where to start, when it comes to Randi? Well, I could speak of her calming presence, her grounded beingness. I could wax poetic about the breadth and depth of her knowledge across disciplines and the many threads she brings into all of the courses she offers. I could tell you about the brilliant tools she’s shared that have allowed me to have cleaner, kinder, more authentic conversations with folks.
But when it comes down to, I think that all of that aside, Randi lives what she teaches. And working with her, both in courses (Viking Women Workshop, HBfKP, HBfKP facilitator training), and one-on-one, is one of the best choices I’ve made. She is the real deal, and more, and I’m grateful for our work together."
- Monica Herald
MY NAME IS RANDI,
While that sound like a line that might get a drink thrown in your face, it's also true. I love this work and know it can rearrange the atoms of boundaries. Together with an impressive guest faculty, I want to support you in feeling safe, respected, valued, and heard in your life and in your relationships.
I learned Healthy Boundaries as I grew up, and refined them after some really harsh life lessons. I’ve had some pretty amazing guides and role models myself. Being raised by a Navy SEAL dad, and deeply kind and insightful mom (both are deeply kind and insightful) is a potent combination for learning to set effective and kind boundaries. All of my work revolves around finding your truth and being at peace with it, particularly in life’s stickiest situations and profound questions. I live healthy boundaries for kind people every day.
I've worked with hundreds of women from around the globe, on finding their truth and doing the work to be at peace with it. That’s exactly what we’ll do. And, I’ve designed courses for the likes of Deepak Chopra, The Omega Institute, and lots of other folks you know. My courses are deep, transformational, fun, experiential, and are life-changing. I don't have a high horse to get up on and am quite down to earth. You'll feel my presence and get deep and insightful support.
THROUGH YOUR HBfKP JOURNEY, YOU'LL LEARN...
- Redefine what boundaries mean to you so that it is something lovely that serves you, honors your kindness, and offers you comfort.
- Concentric Kindness, which is a life-changer. It's the model I've created to rebuild the infrastructure of your life so it reflects your wishes and desires.
- Create a framework that you can always and forever turn to, to house and support your boundaries.
- Learn how to keep calm and stay the course when ‘triggered’. Identify and repair encroached boundaries with yourself. Perhaps some that you didn’t know we’re in need of repair.
- Find your unique and specific tools for ‘how’ to cultivate and tend to your boundaries.
- Learn to implement boundaries in all aspects of your life and how to articulate them to new folks and even to folks who aren’t used to you having them, while mitigating backlash.
- The Secret Language of Kind Boundaries- This isn’t about sugar-coating, patronizing, or inauthentic communication. It’s about speaking your truth in a way that lands in the heart of another.
- Find your way back when you get lost, overwhelmed or confused, and kindly transform toxic relationships.
This is just the beginning, actually. And the most important thing you’ll gain is unique to you.
Do the work, participate, let me support you, and you’ll find what you need.
"When I signed up for Randi's Healthy Boundaries for Kind People Coach & Facilitator Training I thought, "I have a pretty good grasp on boundaries...I practice and teach boundaries regularly. This training will be a nice supplement." And that is true.
But you know what? Randi's unique approach has deepened my understanding and practice of boundaries in ways I never imagined! While what I understood and taught before was certainly adequate, it was relatively shallow. What Randi has taught me will be invaluable to the work I do with adult daughters of "difficult" mothers because it includes a deep understanding of one's identity, which is something many daughters are missing. This training has also had a profound effect on me, personally. And that is the hallmark of a program that truly works: when I learn by doing I am able to live the learning and that's the most powerful kind! Randi is a living, breathing example of what is possible! Let her show you the way."
- Karen CL Anderson
1. Online classroom, always accessible.
2. Live calls and chats, for teaching & live coaching.
3. An active private forum to deepen your learning.
- We work with three weeks on, and one week integration. This means you get a new module each Friday,beginning March 10th- May, 26th, with a break on April 21st. Modules work around a theme and consist of reading material, actionable exercises, new skills development, video, audio, worksheets, interviews, and questions for personal inquiry and exploration. You dive into the modules on your own schedule.
- We explore the themes and have great conversations in a private forum and community. Community and mutual support is a big part of this course, and I work hard to foster that. I am VERY active in the forum, and offer coaching and perspectives there.
- We'll have live meetings on Fridays, March 10th, 17th, and 24th, April 7th, and 21st, May 5th, 19th, and 26th. Meetings are done via Zoom, are recorded, and you can submit questions in advance. In our meetings we go into greater depth and application with the material and I offer some "hot-seat" coaching. Meetings are at 1PM (Pacific Time).
- This course is three-months long. It is paced so you don't become overwhelmed and feel like you'll never catch up. It is paced to offer insight, a chance to do the work, to get support, and experience transformation. My tools include compassion, non-judgment, safe space keeping, deep listening, humor, presence, and well, me.
Well yes and no. It’s a commitment. A commitment I make to your growth and new way of operating in the world. It’s also a commitment to yourself, not taking shortcuts to avoid doing the work that will change your life. It’s about integration and getting the learning and experience in your bones, so that it can support you for the rest of your life.
To do the type or work and make the types of changes we want to make, there is no quick fix. And really, thank goodness! Boundaries are connected to everything and have their roots deep in our past experiences. Being so dynamic and with such great reach, we need to take the time to do this right. It is rich and beautiful work, with much to uncover. When you start to see all the connections, and the legacies that we are bound by, we see that Healthy Boundaries for Kind People are worth the time and investment. They are everything.
You won’t have to wait until the end of the course to start to feel free. You’ll feel it right away. And all the more as we move forward.
I don’t want to scratch the surface. I want to take you deep.
(Tentative. Possibly more.)
Healthy boundaries are usually more challenging in a few areas in our lives than in others. While it's all connected, it's easy to get tripped up when there are other factors at play. This round of Healthy Boundaries for Kind People will include additional boundary cultivation around money, parenting, illness, addiction, business, bullying, shame, and our shadow. To help with this, I've invited some wildly wise women to share their expertise through a unique and personal lens. This journey will be all the more rich with the insight and guidance they offer.
Bari Tessler Linden
Bari is Financial Therapist, Mama-preneur, and the creator and guide for the incredible year-long money course, The "Art of Money". She has also written "The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness (available Spring 2016). She gets it and her wisdom around money and debt is therapeutic, compassionate, and effective. I am so thrilled she accepted my invitation!
Magda is the wise and compassionate genius behind "Ask Moxie" and I think if there were a Nobel Prize for supporting parents, it would undoubtedly go to her. Boundaries and parenting are an essential relationship to have, cultivate, and employ (like, all the time!). She's going to talk to us about the how, why, and what of healthy boundaries when it comes to parenting and kids. And here's a fun fact: we went to summer camp together!
Listening to Grace for her lovely Welsh accent alone is treat, but it's what she has to say, and the lens through which she says it, that has her live up to her name. Grace helps folks stay themselves and keep hold of their lives when a diagnosis turns it upside down. She created "From Sick Chick to Trailblazer" and knows first hand the value of, and how to implement boundaries while dealing with chronic illness. It's an honor to have her as guest faculty.
A big-hearted, witty, Jungian Psychologist, actress, and wise powerhouse in her own right, Kelly is the daughter of George Carlin, my very favorite comedian and philosopher. Kelly is the author of "A Carlin Home Companion: Growing Up with George". Growing up with dad, and mom, Brenda, also meant growing up around addiction. I'm grateful to talk with Kelly about her perspectives and experiences of healthy boundaries and addition.
And The Fine Print.
WHO THIS COURSE / JOURNEY IS NOT FOR:
- Sorry gents, this is for female-identifying, only. (You guys need this too! I’m just not your woman for it, right now.)
- You have to be kind, or really value kindness. Otherwise you won’t like this at all.
- This is not for folks who are better served by working with a psychotherapist right now, nor is it a substitute for medical or mental health care. If you are currently processing deep pain, memories, or trauma from boundary violations, this group is not a good match for you right now. Now, the last thing someone who is dealing with this needs is to feel turned away. Rather, please use this as a turn toward the best path for you. You can do this program in tandem with professional mental health support with the written support of your mental health professional. I want you to be in the best hands for where you are at right now. If you have questions, please contact me through my “Contact” form at the top of this page. And seriously, a lot of us have been there and it can and will get better. I wish you great healing.
- Tuition for Healthy Boundaries for Kind People is non-refundable. Please be ready to do some good, and deep, work.
- I don't do "guarantees". Here's why: I encourage, and help you, apply this work and the learning to your specific needs and customize it in ways that work for you. Everyone comes to this work with different life experience and you will need to make it your own. Telling you exactly what will happen for you, and forcing your hand in order to meet an arbitrary guarantee, isn't how I do my work, nor how I want you to do yours. What I promise is that I show up, and deliver, a course I am wildly proud of because it has helped so many women in profound and life-altering ways. And... you have to do your part in doing the deep work and applying it in ways that work for you.
- You can expect humor, compassion, a request and honoring of confidentiality, non-judgment, language of the gut (not always for delicate ears), and always, always… kindness.
However, if you are interested in the course because you feel manipulated, a fear of missing out, false scarcity, or that any hesitation you have is “just an excuse and means you don’t want it badly enough”, please do not purchase this, as I don’t want to be a part of, or participate in creating that experience for you, because it’s not true.
If you feel this is a path or truth, depth, transformation, and kindness, then I am already doing my job and would love to have you join us. Really and truly... this is important to me, that you feel respected and whole, right away.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Great! You'll get the Early-Bird rate.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO BUY NOW:
(Need a different payment option? I get it. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see what's possible.)
Life Coach, Thought Wrangler, Author
"After a few years of contact over the inter webs, Randi and I spent a couple of days together and travelled through the magic of Big Sur. Maya Angelou said that you can tell a lot about a person by the way she handles a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights. Can I add to the list: a road trip with a tired small person and a soundtrack involving ‘five little monkey’s’ on repeat?!
As online, in person Randi is patience, kindness, wisdom and love. She has such a deep and quiet calm, combined with a quick wit suffused with the dirtiest laugh. She quickly gets to the truth and heart of matters.
Randi is the real deal. She is as mighty as a Californian redwood and as vivid as the orange wild poppies that edge Highway 1. I just love her."
Teacher, Writer, Pathfinder, Coach
"I'm having a hard time putting into words what the coaching meant to me. Nonetheless, I want to share it, even if the words fall short of the truth. Well, it turns out that Randi is the real deal. Seriously? I think she's part magician. Or at least mystic. It wasn't very long into our conversation that she started voicing things that she picked up in my words and energy that were so dead on they were scary. And with only a few well placed questions, she had me digging into demons, identifying the places where I deal with 'imposter syndrome' and voicing big crazy dreams I'd never dared whisper to anyone."
RACHEL W COLE
Coach, Author, Well-fed Woman
"Randi is grease for life's wheels. When I don't know what to do, especially when it comes to interpersonal relationships, I call her. She has a way of making the dance of being human just a little more graceful. Healthy Boundaries for Kind People is part of her natural medicine for the world, and I can't recommend her highly enough."
ERIKA HINES, JD
Attorney, Social Change Diva
"When you meet Randi, you will crack wide open. Your gut and your heart tell you to trust her with your thoughts and your ideas. She exudes that 'sense' of caring and deep knowledge that other people say that they have. But Randi has it in deuces and spades. People are very lucky to work with her because she combines practical intelligence with social genius."
"Randi didn't just hold my hand. She held my heart. Really. Let me back up.
In my heart has lived a program. For a very long time, it rested there. From time to time I would whisper "are you ready to come out yet?" and it would stubbornly refuse, preferring the warmth and safety of the womb in which it contentedly ensconced. Yes, it was happy there, but in equal measures, so too was it terrified to come out. And I'll admit, I was a little afraid too. Would anyone love it beyond me? What would it look like? Would it matter to anyone? Would it make a difference? Would it survive?
I brought my heavy heart to Randi. She held it, looked inside, smiled and whispered some of her magic. Then she turned to me, whispered some more of her magic and out flowed my program. Beautiful. Powerful. Smart. Important. Valued. Cherished. Revolutionary.
So yeah, Randi held my heart. And out came the program I've been dreaming of."
Republic of Freedom
“When I saw the opportunity to work one-on-one with Randi to develop my digital workshop, I didn’t hesitate for a second. This woman radiates practical knowledge and deep-rooted wisdom. Needless to say, I was not disappointed! Randi provided the exact direction that I needed- regularly checking in with me about what pieces were still missing, and offering a mix of suggestions that were a great fit for the experience I am developing in this workshop.
What I especially appreciated is that Randi brings her whole self to the process- she thinks about your work and your vision in the in-between times and the benefits of this are manifold. I learned SO much from working with her and it felt rather effortless! She’s like a course-development angel. Just hire her.”
Looking for more testimonials and good things? Look here!
Not your thing? No worries, buttercup. Thanks for reading this far and checking it out.
But if it is your thing, let’s do this!
P.S.: Have questions? Please feel free to contact me.