"WE CAN WORK IT OUT, WE CAN WORK IT OOOOUUUUT."
But really, we can. And it can be such a dang relief! A deep exhale, an ugly cry, and an oxygen mask when you're gasping for air. Revolutionary*, even!
*An overused and ubiquitous label but one I hear over and over again about the work we do in my work and coaching. I'll take it!
There are a few ways we can do this. But with all of them, please expect depth, intuition, and mischief, my favorite tools.
I love to work one-on-one and have a small roster I work with to make sure we can go deep and find the hidden pieces that make the puzzle of truth all make sense. That's if you want sweet, lovin', no-judgement, all-about-you support. Insights, intuition, and just the right intensity. And I will likely fall in love with you and all that you are.
Here's what this might look like. Are you one of mine?
I work with women who are mired in ambivalence, confusion, or paralysis in major life decisions and sticky situations, (GOOD TIMES, right?) including...
Wanting to have and elegantly convey healthier boundaries, while honoring the kind and generous person you are
- Uncertainty if motherhood is what you want and don't want to have regret later in life
- Speaking your truth with kindness and crafting your words for relief, impact and ultimately, freedom
- Wanting to honor your current and emerging desires without betraying who you used to be (or who others wanted you to be)
- Bringing all of you out of the shadows and embracing that you're beautiful, brilliant, accomplished, deeply intelligent, and sexy while being taken seriously
- Being in contribution while still living by your own values and unique way of thinking and being
- Getting out of the 'stick' and 'ick' of what's not working or what's not feeling good