WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO GO VIKING?
We use the Viking Woman Archetype, an amalgam of wild wisdom, ancient ways, and Nordic intelligence.
Whichever way you’ve come, you’re here with a new interest or long held passion for the wisdom, strength, myth, and beauty of the Viking woman. Maybe for you:
- It’s the paradox of the nurturing warrior. She cares for hearth and home and can skillfully defend what is important to her.
- It’s the adornment. Clothing and jewellery of great beauty and other worldly meaning.
- It’s discovery. Navigating by starlight to go beyond your own edges and find new inner and outer worlds.
- It’s the magic and mythology. Guided by power rooted in nature and beyond your own world. Legends, sagas, ritual, and reverence.
- It’s the society. Women had more rights than most people realise. Laws were made and lands were owned.
- It’s the culture. Music, art and architecture in homage to the Æsir , are stunningly beautiful and incredibly pragmatic.
- It’s the divinity of doing masterful work with fierce (and wildly fun) celebration.
WHAT + WHEN
We will have three live webinars (which will be recorded):
- Friday, December 16th
- Friday, December 30th
- Friday, January 13th.
The Nine Modules will be released on the following dates: December 16th, 20th, 23rd, 30th, and January 3rd, 6th, 9th, 13th, and 17th. These are available to access online, anytime (once they've each been released).
Our "virtual fire" and place for conversation is our private Facebook group.
If you’re ready to feast on old Viking ways to nourish you now or are wildly intrigued, keep reading. I think you might be a member of The Viking Woman Workshop.
CAN YOU IMAGINE WHERE YOU'D LIKE TO BRING
IN MORE VIKING INTO YOUR LIFE?
Is it in your work, your self-esteem, a relationship, with healthy boundaries? Is it to your inner landscape of perseverance or focus? Is it your outer landscape of adornment, living, space, or connection with others? Or in your business? It can be pretty cool to have a Viking on your side, especially when you’ve rekindled her within.
The Viking Woman Workshop is part learning about different elements of Viking life and culture, part experiencing (you partake in bringing Viking elements into your life), and part personal discovery as the synthesis for applying your new knowledge to go beyond your edges. We’ll awaken her and she’ll always be a part of you.
Of course, not all Viking history or culture is something to emulate or revere. No society ever is. This is about soaking up the beauty, lore, and culture, and to use it as a tool in your own life.