THE COACHING INTENSIVE
One month, one big challenge + you and me + four coaching sessions =
Radical Progress, if not Straight-up Resolution
So what does your calendar look like? Let's do it!
This is The Coaching Intensive. I have loved getting to work with more folks through these shorter-term, deeply powerful sessions.
You bring your challenge, which might be a boundary issue, a sticky situation, a difficult conversation, leadership or management conundrum, and over five sessions, we get to the root of the issue and transform it. This is a great "specific challenge" opportunity.
It's an intensive in that we get really focused, action-oriented, and do big work in a short period of time. Huge progress, how you define it. It's not a "quick fix", rather conscious, intentional, and focused coaching and application.
You need deep, wise, compassionate, non-fluff support, coaching and guidance. You think courses, programs, and trainings are cool (or you don't have the patience for it) but you want and need help NOW. You want to put something behind you, be done with it, and to move on.
- You get five private coaching sessions with me, via Zoom.
- The initial session is 60 minutes long and we'll hash through your situation, identify the obstacles, and get clear on what needs to happen, be said, or done, to come to resolution.
- Based on our session, I'll prepare a tailored plan to map out steps, strategies, actions, conversations, or the like.
- You then have four 30-minute sessions to get feedback, coaching, course correction, renewed belief in yourself, and crafting and articulating anything that you might need to communicate or say. Really, it's for whatever you need.
- Your sessions need to be completed by the end of February 2018, UNLESS other arrangements have been made. (I'm not going to cut you off!) This is to stay consistent so you move forward.
- All sessions will be recorded and made available to you as an mp3 recording.
When we can focus on one challenge, not matter how big it feels, we can make great advances. It's possible during our intensive, that you'll be able to put the challenge behind you all together.
Here's the thing: I LOVE working on and coaching the big stuff; the sticky situations where you have big decisions, or difficult conversations, boundary issues, management conundrums, and... I'm pretty good at it, too.
The Coaching Intensive is for those of you who want to take something on now, in the way that is right and true for you. That's what I love (LOVE) to do. I hope you'll join me.
Here's what you need to know:
- This is an intensive. Sessions are meant to be used by February 28th, 2018, unless arrangements have been made.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- There is only one me, henceforth the number of spots is limited and completely on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All Policies and Terms pertain to The Coaching Intensive, as they do all my work.
However, if you are interested because you feel manipulated, a fear of missing out, false scarcity, or that any hesitation you have is “just an excuse and means you don’t want it badly enough”, please do not purchase this, as I don’t want to be a part of, or participate in creating that experience for you, because it’s not true.
If you feel this is a path or truth, depth, transformation, and kindness, then I am already doing my job and would love to have you join us. Really and truly... this is important to me, that you feel respected and whole, right away.