Interviews with experts who share their knowledge, experience and perspective on the whole Maybe Baby question.
- Lissa Rankin, OB/GYN MD: Nationally respected author and progressive women's health expert- Deciding; how motherhood/non-motherhood effects your physical and emotional health, her leap and experiences of her patients
- Elizabeth Kearny: Genetic Counselor/Past-President of National Society of Genetic Counselors- Straight-talk on genetic issues, risks (and non-risks) to child and mother, maternal age issues (and non-issues)
- Dara McKinley: Women’s Sensuality Expert- Pleasure as a gauge of your 'right' path and journey, how sensuality changes with motherhood, the wisdom and secret to knowing your direction
- Michele Lisenbury Christensen: Loving with Power and Mama Coach- Motherhood and keeping your relationship on fire. Michele was pregnant at the time of this interview and speaks incredible wisdom about what she'd say to her little girl if she had the Maybe Baby question.
- Cath Duncan: Remembering For Good Coach- After her daughter was stillborn, Cath explored and has discovered ways to be a mother in the world without having a little one at your side. Incredible interview about expressing the aspects of motherhood you want to express in a world that may otherwise not recognize your mama-like contribution.
- Jeni Loftus Ph.D: Sociology Professor/Women's Studies and Women's Identity (Purdue University): How society shapes our beliefs, choices and the "Motherhood Mandate" pressure we feel. Who are we as women with or without children?
- Laura Gates: Spirit Babies medium, Leadership and Intuitive Healing Coach: Looks at the whole question from an other wordly- realm with deep insight in to who is calling us forth.
- Riikka Rajamaki: Looking at what your soul and spirit desire and how you use that to seek direction and peace.