And The Fine Print.
WHO THIS COURSE / JOURNEY IS NOT FOR:
- Sorry gents, this is for female-identifying, only. (You guys need this too! I’m just not your woman for it, right now.)
- You have to be kind, or really value kindness. Otherwise you won’t like this at all.
- This is not for folks who are better served by working with a psychotherapist right now, nor is it a substitute for medical or mental health care. If you are currently processing deep pain, memories, or trauma from boundary violations, this group is not a good match for you right now. Now, the last thing someone who is dealing with this needs is to feel turned away. Rather, please use this as a turn toward the best path for you. You can do this program in tandem with professional mental health support with the written support of your mental health professional. I want you to be in the best hands for where you are at right now. If you have questions, please contact me through my “Contact” form at the top of this page. And seriously, a lot of us have been there and it can and will get better. I wish you great healing.
- Tuition for Healthy Boundaries for Kind People is non-refundable. Please be ready to do some good, and deep, work.
- I don't do "guarantees". Here's why: I encourage, and help you, apply this work and the learning to your specific needs and customize it in ways that work for you. Everyone comes to this work with different life experience and you will need to make it your own. Telling you exactly what will happen for you, and forcing your hand in order to meet an arbitrary guarantee, isn't how I do my work, nor how I want you to do yours. What I promise is that I show up, and deliver, a course I am wildly proud of because it has helped so many women in profound and life-altering ways. And... you have to do your part in doing the deep work and applying it in ways that work for you.
- You can expect humor, compassion, a request and honoring of confidentiality, non-judgment, language of the gut (not always for delicate ears), and always, always… kindness.
However, if you are interested in the course because you feel manipulated, a fear of missing out, false scarcity, or that any hesitation you have is “just an excuse and means you don’t want it badly enough”, please do not purchase this, as I don’t want to be a part of, or participate in creating that experience for you, because it’s not true.
If you feel this is a path or truth, depth, transformation, and kindness, then I am already doing my job and would love to have you join us. Really and truly... this is important to me, that you feel respected and whole, right away.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Great! You'll get the Early-Bird rate.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO BUY NOW:
(Need a different payment option? I get it. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see what's possible.)
Life Coach, Thought Wrangler, Author
"After a few years of contact over the inter webs, Randi and I spent a couple of days together and travelled through the magic of Big Sur. Maya Angelou said that you can tell a lot about a person by the way she handles a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights. Can I add to the list: a road trip with a tired small person and a soundtrack involving ‘five little monkey’s’ on repeat?!
As online, in person Randi is patience, kindness, wisdom and love. She has such a deep and quiet calm, combined with a quick wit suffused with the dirtiest laugh. She quickly gets to the truth and heart of matters.
Randi is the real deal. She is as mighty as a Californian redwood and as vivid as the orange wild poppies that edge Highway 1. I just love her."
Teacher, Writer, Pathfinder, Coach
"I'm having a hard time putting into words what the coaching meant to me. Nonetheless, I want to share it, even if the words fall short of the truth. Well, it turns out that Randi is the real deal. Seriously? I think she's part magician. Or at least mystic. It wasn't very long into our conversation that she started voicing things that she picked up in my words and energy that were so dead on they were scary. And with only a few well placed questions, she had me digging into demons, identifying the places where I deal with 'imposter syndrome' and voicing big crazy dreams I'd never dared whisper to anyone."
RACHEL W COLE
Coach, Author, Well-fed Woman
"Randi is grease for life's wheels. When I don't know what to do, especially when it comes to interpersonal relationships, I call her. She has a way of making the dance of being human just a little more graceful. Healthy Boundaries for Kind People is part of her natural medicine for the world, and I can't recommend her highly enough."
ERIKA HINES, JD
Attorney, Social Change Diva
"When you meet Randi, you will crack wide open. Your gut and your heart tell you to trust her with your thoughts and your ideas. She exudes that 'sense' of caring and deep knowledge that other people say that they have. But Randi has it in deuces and spades. People are very lucky to work with her because she combines practical intelligence with social genius."
"Randi didn't just hold my hand. She held my heart. Really. Let me back up.
In my heart has lived a program. For a very long time, it rested there. From time to time I would whisper "are you ready to come out yet?" and it would stubbornly refuse, preferring the warmth and safety of the womb in which it contentedly ensconced. Yes, it was happy there, but in equal measures, so too was it terrified to come out. And I'll admit, I was a little afraid too. Would anyone love it beyond me? What would it look like? Would it matter to anyone? Would it make a difference? Would it survive?
I brought my heavy heart to Randi. She held it, looked inside, smiled and whispered some of her magic. Then she turned to me, whispered some more of her magic and out flowed my program. Beautiful. Powerful. Smart. Important. Valued. Cherished. Revolutionary.
So yeah, Randi held my heart. And out came the program I've been dreaming of."
Republic of Freedom
“When I saw the opportunity to work one-on-one with Randi to develop my digital workshop, I didn’t hesitate for a second. This woman radiates practical knowledge and deep-rooted wisdom. Needless to say, I was not disappointed! Randi provided the exact direction that I needed- regularly checking in with me about what pieces were still missing, and offering a mix of suggestions that were a great fit for the experience I am developing in this workshop.
What I especially appreciated is that Randi brings her whole self to the process- she thinks about your work and your vision in the in-between times and the benefits of this are manifold. I learned SO much from working with her and it felt rather effortless! She’s like a course-development angel. Just hire her.”
Looking for more testimonials and good things? Look here!
Not your thing? No worries, buttercup. Thanks for reading this far and checking it out.
But if it is your thing, let’s do this!
P.S.: Have questions? Please feel free to contact me.