50% ENROLLMENT June 19th-15th.
Stay tuned for details!
NOW ACCEPTING EARLY APPLICATIONS!
Want to know the underlying challenge of the people you coach, teach, lead, or mentor?
IT'S BOUNDARIES. HEALTHY BOUNDARIES.
Want the 50% OFF Pay-in-Full DISCOUNT?
If you KNOW you are ready now, jump to the application at the bottom of the page. Here's what will happen:
1. Apply at the bottom of the page! Send in your $500 deposit. If for some reason you are not accepted, the deposit will be refunded. (I'm not elitist or snobby, I want to make sure we're a good fit.)
2. If you are accepted, I'll send you an agreement and a link for your payment. Full payment must be made before June 26th for the 50% off tuition discount to be valid.
3. Know all payments are non-refundable, you will get to take (or audit for alumni) the foundational Healthy Boundaries for Kind People Course, which begins in September. Then smile, you did it and I can't wait to work with you!!!
Are you working on this with your clients or those you teach, lead, or manage?
Think about it. Everything starts and ends with boundaries. When we help to teach, support, and create healthy boundaries with our clients, our work has deeper and longer-lasting impact. And even better... they thrive!
Healthy boundaries are the container for all of the work we do with them, and what they do and who they are, in the rest of the world. My research and work has concluded two reasons why our clients struggle with healthy boundaries.
While boundaries are a challenge all on their own, healthy boundaries are a particularly challenging for kind folks. Traditional boundary advice, and ways of having boundaries, fails them, wildly. Then they are left with their original challenges unmet, compounded by the pain and frustration of failed or back-fired boundaries. They either start to think they are incapable of boundaries, or will say "screw it" and continue to carry on as they always have. This is not what we want for them.
Kind, compassionate, and confrontation-averse people need a different way to do boundaries.
As do those for whom the boundaries pendulum swings too far the other direction and attempt boundaries in ways they think are unkind and have them feeling like a jerk.
And they need you to teach them how.
Teaching and supporting healthy boundaries for our clients gives them the "architecture" to create the change they want in their lives. Without healthy boundaries, their good work and the change they crave will be short lived, or fall short completely. This usually isn't taught in coach training, and as kind coaches, leaders, and teachers, we often struggle with this, ourselves.
Without healthy boundaries, the change our clients want, is short lived. Boundaries give them the infrastructure to be in and of the world. Coaching is powerful, but without healthy boundaries, it's hard for it to stick.
A RADICALLY DIFFERENT AND WILDLY EFFECTIVE WAY TO HAVE, COACH & TEACH
Most coach and leadership training doesn't even address, or adequately support our clients in having long-term, effective boundaries, much less boundaries they can feel good about. And that's a problem. In almost every situation I have ever coached, or supported others, there is always a connection boundaries. Usually, it's that they are not present, understood, or not done in a way that make anyone feel good about having them. One of the core and foundational issues of any coaching, management, or leadership challenge, will be with having and implementing healthy boundaries.
Coaching and supporting boundaries MUST go beyond telling our clients to "just say no" or that they shouldn't "be so nice". These, and other surface techniques are insufficient because they don't go deep enough to address real issues or change, nor are they sustainable for our clients, or ourselves. Boundary work goes to the core of who we are and who we want to be. Our clients have to learn boundaries in a way that honors who they are, or they won't be able to sustain them.
The Healthy Boundaries for Kind People Methodology is different from traditional boundary guidance. We prepare clients for the road, not the road for clients. We want to give them the tools to move in life, work, and the world, in ways that radiate their values, kindness, and who they are.
And as a coach, leader, manager, supervisor? It's incredibly effective and it feels AWESOME!
The HBfKP Coach & Facilitator Curriculum is a proven methodology to train coaches and leaders in supporting people in changing their lives through healthy boundaries. It is also highly dynamic to adapt to both practitioner and client.
The training & curriculum is solid but ALSO fluid and organic to meet the learning needs of the participants. I reserve the right to shake it up to best meet the needs of the participants. Because I want you to thrive with this!
This is one of my favorite offerings! Why? It's deep immersion into the material with a view toward mastery and guiding others but also getting support from me in applying the work to yourself.
OUR HBfKP COACH CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- HBfKP Philosophy and my personal coach and mentor style
- Personal Boundary Work
- Boundaries as "Values in Action"
- The HBfKP "Metaphor Methodology"
- The Secret Language of Articulating Boundaries
- Idiot Compassion and Spiritual Bypassing
- Coaching Practicum
- Pushback & Fallout
- Facilitating Group and Team boundaries
- Healthy Boundaries for Business
- Recovery from Compassion Fatigue and Boundaries Hangovers
- Energetic Boundaries
- Boundaries for Conflict Resolution
- HBfKP Coaching Tools
- Humor, laughter, an intimate community of some of the finest humans I know
- Become a Certified Healthy Boundaries for Kind People Coach
- Receive Access to My Growing Library of HBfKP Resources, Interviews & Materials
- Develop Your Leadership and Management Skills
- Create Sustainable Solutions
- Coach and Facilitate to Bring in Kindness
- Direct personal development in applying the work
- Enriched training from HBfKP-Certified Coaches.
- An intimate community to enrich your experience
- Help Clients Identify Their Boundaries
- Navigate Pushback
- Help Clients Articulate Their Boundaries
- Establish Energetic & Non-Verbal Boundaries
- Give Your Clients New Ways & Tools to “DO” Boundaries
- Manage Triggers, Compassion Fatigue & Bypass
- And So Much More!